About Me

My photo
Just a super chill chica. I try not to take things to seriously ever...that's just not my deal. I decided to start this blog because I've come to that proverbial fork in the road and I'm not really sure where I'm headed. I'm trying to decide what I'm passionate about and what I want to do long term. In the meantime I guess I'm going to use this space to log all of my different life experiences.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Elijah!!

My baby boy is 10 today!!  For his birthday meal he chose to walk to Wendy's with his big brother and get a Baconator meal.  We love meat in this family.  He also enjoys the independence that they have by getting to walk ALL the way to Wendy's from their Granny and Papa's house.  After he enjoyed his Turtle Cake from Caffe Latte (his specific request) he rode his brand new BMX bike.  He's getting better at riding others on his pegs.  After tiring himself and sweating up a storm he came in the house and played with his new transformers and Bakugen toys.  He said this was his best birthday ever.  I am so happy to know that he really enjoyed himself. 
Make a wish and blow out the candles!!
I love my little people!!
Elijah's Picture of his Turtle Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment